Who we are:
Competing in a data-driven world, most businesses struggle to capture real value from data and analytics. Data management constraints cause mid-size and large companies to miss key opportunities in the value chain. Companies are left vulnerable to underwhelming performance and encroachment by competitors.
A4 Systems is a world-class team of cyber physical system product developers, transforming quality data into primary competitive advantage. A trusted partner to industries like manufacturing, agriculture, and energy, A4 builds mission-critical SaaS products for customers to achieve breakthrough performance.
We are currently recruiting for all levels of experience (Jr, Intermediate, Sr.) in this role with a start date of Q1 2022.
What you’ll be doing:
As a front end developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Participating in the design and creation of our website, lead generation funnels, and customer portal
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with the design team and executive team to bring web projects to life
- Help improve UI/UX
- Overhaul webforms
- Write effective APIs
- Test funnels to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug errors that occur
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build all web assets with a mobile responsive design
- Work with data and help to improve conversion metrics
- Optimize websites and web applications for maximum speed and scalability as well as for SEO best practices
Who you are:
- Proven experience as a Front End Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile optimized websites
- UX/UI Experience with web form applications
Salary range for this role is $68,000 - $115,000
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Capable of adapting quickly, manage multiple demands and competing priorities, deliver to deadlines
- Critical thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Energy- contributing to a positive work environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Avid Learner
- Team building lunches every week
- Team building activities and company events
- Personal and professional development
- Open door policy
- Casual dress code
What's great in the job?
- The opportunity to work with a diverse group of like minded individuals who believe in the sharing of knowledge
- A management team that is hands-on with the projects
- An open door policy that enables that sharing of ideas
- A project based corporation where no two days are the same
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.