Who we are:
Competing in a data-driven world, most businesses struggle to capture real value from data and analytics. Data management constraints cause mid-size and large companies to miss key opportunities in the value chain. Companies are left vulnerable to underwhelming performance and encroachment by competitors.
A4 Systems is a world-class team of cyber physical system product developers, transforming quality data into primary competitive advantage. A trusted partner to industries like manufacturing, agriculture, and energy, A4 builds mission-critical SaaS products for customers to achieve breakthrough performance.
We are currently recruiting for January 2022.
What you'll be doing:
- Successfully delivery of professional engineering services for assigned projects
- Assist in development of project statements of work
- Draft and maintain project specific schedules / project plans
- Obtain client agreement to the project schedule and agreed upon work items
- Ensure projects are delivered within the time/resources/scope expectations
- Manage project risk mitigation and plans
- Conduct weekly status meetings and quarterly business reviews with customers for assigned projects
- Maintain daily/weekly communication with the client and all relevant stakeholders
- Identify custom engineering requests that are not part of an existing business contracts
- Manage delivery schedule of critical third party deliverables for assigned projects
- Keep management informed of the status of assigned projects
- Effectively manage customer relationships for assigned projects
- Support different time zones and work non-traditional hours as required to support the assigned projects.
- Review test code and designs frequently to ensure that program goals are being met.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of project management experience in a computer oriented / technical service field, ideally with Internet connected devices
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Extensive experience successfully managing projects with cross-cultural and multi-continent internal and external project resources
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, in English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communicator who is comfortable in a customer facing role managing complex enterprise technical projects
- Strong leader and problem solver with extensive experience building successful internal and external partnerships and effective working relationships with demanding project sponsors in complex organisational environments
- PMP/PMI, or PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally domestically and internationally
Salary range for this role is $80,000 - $115,000
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Capable of adapting quickly, manage multiple demands and competing priorities, deliver to deadlines
- Critical thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Energy- contributing to a positive work environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Avid Learner
- Team building lunches every week
- Team building activities and company events
- Personal and professional development
- Open door policy
- Casual dress code
What's great in the job?
- The opportunity to work with a diverse group of like minded individuals who believe in the sharing of knowledge
- A management team that is hands-on with the projects
- An open door policy that enables that sharing of ideas
- A project based corporation where no two days are the same
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.