Full Stack Developer
Who we are:
Competing in a data-driven world, most businesses struggle to capture real value from data and analytics. Data management constraints cause mid-size and large companies to miss key opportunities in the value chain. Companies are left vulnerable to underwhelming performance and encroachment by competitors.
A4 Systems is a world-class team of cyber physical system product developers, transforming quality data into primary competitive advantage. A trusted partner to industries like manufacturing, agriculture, and energy, A4 builds mission-critical SaaS products for customers to achieve breakthrough performance. We are recruiting for 2022.
What you'll be doing:
Our Engineers are responsible for reviewing and writing code within implementations of customized client databases that will help customers streamline their business with A4 SQC. The Full Stack Engineer will analyze a clients' business processes and ensure the SQC system conforms to these processes. You will create modifications to specific instances of A4’s applications based on our clients' requirements.
- Develop client solution as part of a cross-functional team consisting of business advisors, other developers, and customer
- Design/develop an effective and scalable integrated solution within SQC or third party application integration
- Develop and design APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix and upgrade software and ensure client software solution works robustly in the field
- Maintain and promote best software programming practices such as coding standards, code and design reviews and test coverage
- Support any migration and software refresh activities
Who you are:
- Frontend: Functional knowledge of HTML and SASS/ LESS/CSS
- 3+ years working with Python
- Familiarity with database architecture and design concepts (UML/ERD)
- Strong knowledge of Linux and MySQL
- Working understanding of PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, React, and Node.js.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms
- Ability to debug and optimize existing tailored solutions
Salary range for this role is $75,000 - $100,000
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Capable of adapting quickly, manage multiple demands and competing priorities, deliver to deadlines
- Critical thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Energy- contributing to a positive work environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Avid Learner
- Team building lunches every week
- Team building activities and company events
- Personal and professional development
- Open door policy
- Casual dress code
What's great in the job?
- The opportunity to work with a diverse group of like minded individuals who believe in the sharing of knowledge
- A management team that is hands-on with the projects
- An open door policy that enables that sharing of ideas
- A project based corporation where no two days are the same
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.