Who we are:
Competing in a data-driven world, most businesses struggle to capture real value from data and analytics. Data management constraints cause mid-size and large companies to miss key opportunities in the value chain. Companies are left vulnerable to underwhelming performance and encroachment by competitors.
A4 Systems is a world-class team of cyber physical system product developers, transforming quality data into primary competitive advantage. A trusted partner to industries like manufacturing, agriculture, and energy, A4 builds mission-critical SaaS products for customers to achieve breakthrough performance. We are currently recruiting for 2022.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and deploy API solutions using modern DevOps practices and security standards
- Develop the test automation solutions for API testing
- Establish standards and maintain a department-wide body of knowledge on API engineering
- Design, develop, implement, oversee, and adapt APIs
- Create any number of individual applications and products
- Work to make cloud data transfers and tasks more efficient by overseeing the data warehouse as well as ensuring that background tasks perform as expected.
Who you are:
- Experience with API Gateway
- API Development in a DevOps environment
- Extensive experience with UML, GraphQL
- API security engineering
- SQL & NoSQL databases CI/CD orchestration tools such as Git
- Source code management systems such as Git or similar
Salary range for this role is $80,000 - $110,000
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Capable of adapting quickly, manage multiple demands and competing priorities, deliver to deadlines
- Critical thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Energy- contributing to a positive work environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Avid Learner
- Team building lunches every week
- Team building activities and company events
- Personal and professional development
- Open door policy
- Casual dress code
What's great in the job?
- The opportunity to work with a diverse group of like minded individuals who believe in the sharing of knowledge
- A management team that is hands-on with the projects
- An open door policy that enables that sharing of ideas
- A project based corporation where no two days are the same
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.